DISCOVER THE HYPERLAB ADVANTAGE
Join an award-winning team
We are the most award-winning Conversational AI company in the region, winning over 18 awards for our platform and client solutions from respected media and events.
Find a job and grow your career at the speed of AIClient Manager
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Everise DX in the AI automation space? Do you have the sales and client management experience to help establish Everise DX in the AI Automation space? Are you passionate about customer and employee experiences? Your responsibilities will include a portfolio of accounts and is accountable for the client satisfaction, profitability and revenue growth of those accounts. The Client Manager is responsible for deepening the client relationship through their understanding of the client’s business and actively extending the number of customer contact points. A Client Manager provides leadership mentoring to Client Associates and is considered a specialist consultant in the AI Automation field.Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the Client Associate that has been assigned to you; overseeing and conducting performance & reviews, resolving issues & problems and co-ordinating adequate training.
- Revenue growth responsibility for clients in your portfolio.
- Monitor and control the client’s budget and ensure internal profits are met.
- Manage key client relationships and work with these clients to develop and implement automation projects across all of Everise DX service areas.
- Work closely with the Consultants and head of departments to develop strategic thinking for account planning and new opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with team members to deliver outstanding results for your clients.
- Have a proactive sales approach. Identify and follow-up new business initiatives with your existing clients and new logos.
- Have a detailed understanding of Everise DX and Everise service offering, be able to identify opportunities and lead presentations of responses and pitches to the client.
- Writing or assisting in developing client documentation including proposals, statement of work, briefs, account plans and tender responses.
- Maintain industry knowledge through self-managed research and learning. Identify and recommend additional areas that should be covered to build knowledge and capability within the Sales and Client Management area.
- Work on pitches for new opportunities and be involved in response preparation and pre-pitch run throughs/demos as required.
- Identify ways that Hyperlab can improve the way it operates and share these with the head of departments to be raised at appropriate forums.
- Perform operational activities as required which include:
- Maintain accurate proposal and project information at all times.
- Provide operational support to Client Service department and assist in ensuring processes are followed.
- Act as an escalation point and mitigate issues.
- Ensure that all projects set to billable, have been approved and agreed to be paid by the client.
- Ensure your clients are paying their invoices within the agreed payment period and assist finance in rectifying any issues.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Lead by setting a good example (role model) - behaviour consistent with words.
- Coach and help develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behaviour.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure.
- Maintain healthy group dynamics.
- Recognize and celebrate team and team member achievements.
- Based on the relevant financial year target;
- Revenue generated from your portfolio.
- Gross margin of clients within your portfolio.
- Development and performance of your Associate(s).
- Client satisfaction
- Reporting on activities is to occur weekly, delivered to your manager.
- Informal performance reviews will occur monthly with a formal assessment conducted after the first 6 months and then at 12 months.
Do you want to be part of a team responsible in scoping, management and delivery of AI projects? The Project Manager is responsible and accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives of the relevant Projects under their command. Key project management responsibilities include creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing the triple constraint for projects, which are cost, time, and quality (also known as scope).The Project Manager will work closely with Everise DX’s Consultants and other key operational management across the business to plan, identify, and ensure consistent execution of Everise DX’s processes and the achievement of defined business plan metrics.The Project Manager will also be required to regularly assist in responding to sales opportunities that includes defining project scope, approach, and resources, as well as directly estimating on project management effort required in an engagement.Roles & Responsibilities Support the presales effort.
- Provide assistance in defining project approach for tenders & proposals.
- Provide estimates (or oversee the estimate response) for business analysis and project management effort on new business proposals.
- Attend presales meetings as required.
- Provide assistance in defining project approach for tenders & proposals.
- Management of requirement gathering, solution design, specification development, testing and implementation.
- Maintain and control cost, schedule and quality of project activities and ensure that they run on budget, on time and meet expectations.
Full Stack Developer
- Strong Project Management skills and experience.
- Deep understanding of delivering technology based solutions.
- The ability to be able to lead and motivate a team to achieve defined delivery targets.
- Strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, specifically with multiple stakeholders across multiple borders and time zones.
- Technology industry experience desirable.
At Everise DX, we’ve found that happiness is contagious. We strive to make our clients happy by fusing technology and design to deliver amazing customer experiences at scale, which in turn makes their customers happy!But this all starts with a happy team. We value transparency and honesty from all levels, while empowering you with the autonomy to make an impact. We believe in the power of a big idea, while attending to the smallest detail.We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and customer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Team-based version control systems (such as Git).
- Development frameworks and third-party libraries (such as JQuery, LESS, SASS, AngularJS, REACT JAVA Spring, MyBatis, Hibernate, Python Django).
- Relational databases (such as RESTful API, MS SQL, NoSQL).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Everise DX is bringing design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and meaningful journeys. We are now looking for outstanding Senior UI/UX Designers to design an accessible and intuitive user interface and who thinks beyond the design of the screen and considers the entire experience. You will get the chance to, shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry, work in a flexible, team-oriented culture and influence a large team or multiple teams to achieve their goals.Roles & Responsibilities
- Create desirable and feasible solutions across multiple platforms by smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical requirements.
- Translating of concepts into user flows, wireframes, creatives/design and prototypes that result in a positive and intuitive user experience.
- Make strategic user-experience and design decisions related to new, and core, features and functions.
- Effectively and clearly communicate design ideas, processes, and solutions, to clients and teams.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by doing research, conceive, sketch, prototype and user-test experiences for digital products.
- Partner with PMs, Consultants and developers to create smart and valuable offerings.
- At least 5 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- Successful track record of delivering integrated, high end interfaces on schedule, on budget and with exceptional quality.
- Knowledge of a range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Acrobat or other design software.
- Bachelors Degree in Visual Design, Graphic Design or/and other relevant studies.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Strong work ethic, a team player and has a sense of urgency. APPLY NOW
10 MILLION MINUTES’ WORTH OF CONVERSATIONS DELIVERED
WE'VE BEEN AT THE CUTTING-EDGE OF DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY SINCE WE WERE FOUNDED, WORKING WITH SOME OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BRANDS.Evolve Now